11.Mutual usage of 7 cities

The residents of Tama City can also borrow books at libraries in Hachioji City, Fuchu City, Chofu City, Machida City, Hino City and Inagi City. An application in each library is necessary. Please bring proof of identification with your name and address on it such as a foreign resident registration card, a valid driver’s license, an insurance card, a student ID etc.

※ Mutual users card is not available between Tama City and other cities.
Please return all materials belonging to each library of other cities on time.

※ Please refer to respective libraries for more details.

  • 前のページへ
  • ページのトップへ